Directory Monitor Pro Crack 2.15.0 Free Download
Directory Monitor Pro Crack is a great directory monitoring application designed to help you monitor for changes on local and network directories. It is like surveillance software to keep an eye on a specific folder and and get notified whenever changes, access, deletions, new files, renames and modifications occurs in real-time, showing log details for important events. The logs can be a text, automation via script, emailing, writing to a database, application execution, sound notifications, printing and more.
Directory Monitor Pro Crack features advanced customization for directory monitoring, you can optionally execute an application when a change occurs. It provides a great amount of customization options, allowing you to specify the events to be recorded, configure the interval for checking folders, and enhance the whole process and get you notified.
Key features Directory Monitor Pro Crack:
- Monitor directories for file changes
- Get real-time modifications & deletions
- Monitor local or network directories
- Surveillance (run as a Windows service)
- Execute an app when an event occurs
- Log the user on the network changes
- Include and exclude filtering on files
- Quickly tell if a directory is available
- Balloon notifications event is fired
- Auto updating, import/export and more
- And so much more.
What’s new in Directory Monitor 2:
Other bug fixes and improvements.
- Windows 2000/ XP/ Vista/ 7/ 8/ 8.1/ 10/ 11 or Server 2003/ 2008/ 2012/ 2016/ 2019 (32-bit or 64-bit – all editions)
- 500 MHz or faster processor
- 256 MB RAM (memory)
- 30 MB free hard disk space
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0
How to install and apply Directory Monitor Pro Crack:
- Disconnect from internet (most recommended)
- Extract and install the program (launch Setup)
- Or extract and use Directory Monitor Portable
- Do not launch the program yet, exit if running
- Copy Patch file from Crack to installation dir#
- Launch patch as admin and then click on patch
- Never update and always block in your firewall